Trusted Electrical Contractor
Electrical Safety Inspections in Garner NC
As you live in your home day in and day out, your electrical system starts to wear out. Most commonly, the wires around your installation starts to crack, degrade, or even be chewed on by vermin. When this happens, you and your family are being exposed to danger every time you turn on a switch. An electrical home safety inspection helps ensure that your system is safe and fully operational.
If you need an electrical inspection in Garner NC, call Alternate Current Solutions!
How an Electrical Home Inspection Gives You Peace of Mind
During your electrical home inspection, your electrician will:
- Identify any electrical mistakes made by previous contractors and DIY homeowners
- Identify outdated wiring, such as aluminum or knob-and-tube wires
- Identify electrical wiring and components that have degraded
- Identify oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire.
- Identifying potential fire and safety hazards
- Make suggestions that will help you save energy and lower your utility costs
- Ensure your system meets your homeowner’s insurance risk assessment requirements
- Ensuring the safe and legal operation of all electrical components in your home
Being proactive and ensuring your electrical system is operating safely can save you a lot of headache (not to mention expense) down the road! When you’re ready to schedule your electrical safety inspection in Garner NC, just give us a call.
About Alternate Current Solutions: Your Garner Residential Electricians
Alternate Current Solutions is a licensed, bonded and insured electrical contractor with over 10 years of wiring and electrical experience in the Garner, Apex, and Holly Springs area. Our electricians are thorough, knowledgeable, and up-to-date on all current electrical codes and requirements. Whether you are rewiring an entire house, or simply need to install a new ceiling light, don’t go it alone–trust the pros at Alternate Current Solutions to do it right the first time!