Trusted Electrical Contractor
Electrical Outlet & Switch Repair in Garner NC
If you have an outlet or a switch that is not working properly, call one of the licensed electricians at Alternate Current Solutions. A malfunctioning outlet or switch could be a sign of a much larger issue, so it is important to have a professional electrician troubleshoot it and make any necessary repairs.
Alternate Current Solutions is a fully licensed and insured electric company qualified to complete all of your electrical repairs, upgrades and/or installations in Garner. No job is too big or too small, so just give us a call!
Outlet and Switch Repair Services
- Standard outlet repair
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) repair or installation
- AFCI (Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter) repair or installation
- Rewiring for new outlets and switches
- Light switch repair or installation
- Dimmer switch repair or installation
- Major appliance receptacle repair or installation
FAQ: Do I need a professional electrician to replace an outlet?
In a word: Yes! An amateur electrical job may cause poor wire connections, overloaded circuits, and faulty grounding, which could be hazardous to your safety. Instead of risking a shock or house fire, let our trained professionals do it for you!